COME JOIN OUR AMAZING SECURITY TEAM IN AUSTIN! We are Hiring Security Guards for AUSTIN FC's Third Season at Q2 Stadium and for the New MOODY CENTER located in downtown Austin which will host exciting concerts and events all throughout the year! EVENT GUARDS START AT $15/HOUR.
ANDY FRAIN SERVICES is hiring both licensed and non-licensed applicants for EVENT SECURITY POSITIONS! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. We offer Texas Level II training to you free of charge as a benefit of being a part of the Andy Frain Austin Team!
JOB SUMMARY: Support all areas of Event Security and become an integral part of the facility needs. Establish working relationships with clients and local police and fire departments. Demonstrate and abide by Andy Frain Services Core Values and the operating principles set forth while maintaining 100% compliance with all staff training. Observe and report activities and incidents providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. Event Security must possess and maintain a professional image and must demonstrate strong customer service skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: Essential functions may vary depending on department size, organizational structure and/or geographic location. Reasonable accommodations may be made to those who need it to perform the essential functions of the job. Other duties, not listed below, may also be assigned.
· The delivery of quality service and positive interaction with our customers. The ability to greet all visitors, vendors, and employees, while continuously maintaining the standards of excellence in presentation and professionalism. "Customer Service is Every Employee’s Job!"
· Maintain a working knowledge of all trained emergency policies, procedures and regulations; respond immediately to emergency alarms or calls for help, determine course of action, notify appropriate authorities and assist as needed
· Control Access to designated areas. Checking tickets and credentials.
· Work closely and establish working relationship with all emergency responders and guest services team members
· Monitor crowd behavior and maintain/restore crowd control throughout venue.
· Secure assigned post locations.
· “Observe and Report” all incidents and accidents. Confront and resolve incidents to successful conclusion.
· Be diligent and vigilant in security and safety awareness.
· Be an integral part in sharing ideas, experiences, and tactics that may improve overall operations
· Be proactive in obtaining information in regard to post orders, revisions, and daily event needs, (i.e. parking list, and access changes).
· Implement security/safety improvements that benefit the company’s assets, visitors, tenants, and employees as directed.
· These functions are not limited to these listed and may be expanded upon at any time, however it will be mutually agreed upon.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
· Minimum of 18 years of age.
· Must submit to background screening
· Customer service experience
· Ability to obtain State security guard license
· High School Diploma and/or equivalent
· State Guard license is required to obtain. Training provided
· Constant and dedicated vigilance.
· Strong customer service orientation, exemplifying our Mission Statement.
· Ability to facilitate progressive change, getting along with other employees, following directions and continually improving.
· Clear and effective oral and written communications skills
· Capable in leading the company in defining and implementing Security strategies.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers. Pushing/pulling/carrying lifting may include up to 25 lbs (event evacuation), stair climbing. Ability to sit, twist, turn, bend as required to perform duties within the facility. Must be capable of standing for long periods of time. This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent. Andy Frain Services reserves the right to modify, supplement, delete or augment the duties and responsibilities specified in the position description, in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion. Duties other than those expressly specified may be assigned from time to time.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Opportunities for advancement and leadership positions