Delivering world class service begins with customer satisfaction. Our first priority is your customer’s and/or employee’s safety, security, and their positive interaction with our agents. Professionalism means extraordinary execution of service delivery. Alert, capable, energetic, and pleasant Andy Frain staff fully understand they not only represent Andy Frain Services, but our customers as well.
To ensure consistency, performance standards have to be established, measured, and delivered everyday on each shift! Performance metrics are agreed upon, measured, reviewed, and documented. Monthly customer reviews are conducted with Andy Frain Corporate semi-annual Customer Care surveys sent out to ensure outstanding levels of performance.
Andy Frain’s core business philosophy is that when you treat people with courtesy, dignity and respect, they will be motivated to deliver quality service. This philosophy is echoed in our mission statement which states that “we are committed to living the tradition of Customer Service is Every Employee’s Job.”
We believe the quality of our service is dependent upon hiring the right person for the right job and ensuring that they are trained and capable to perform the assigned tasks and committed to providing superior customer service. In short, we hire for attitude and train for skill.
Additionally, we take great pride in being a good corporate citizen; recruiting employees from the communities we serve, while making charitable contributions to those communities as well.
- Founded in 1924
- 2013 International Customer Experience Award, Amway Center, Orlando, FL
- Twenty national political conventions
- Over 2,000 conventions and trade shows
- Over one hundred major fairs and conventions
- Provides safe, secure environment for more than 10 million people annually
- Serve 25 major sports arenas, venues, universities
- Provide security to more than 40 commercial businesses
- Cargo screening and auditing at 20+ domestic airports
- Security check over 500,000 trucks per year
- SAFETY Act Certification since 2006
Charitable contributions over the last three years include:
- $475,000 to National Teen Challenge
- $35,000 to the McGraw Wildlife Foundation
- $27,500 to the ALS foundation of South Florida
- $15,000 to Music for the World
- $10,000 to 5K walk for Breast Cancer
- Dayton Ballet
- American Cancer Society
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Civil Rights Game in Memphis, Tennessee
- The John Buck Foundation Spring Fling, benefiting New Schools for Chicago
- AMVETS Illinois
We believe the quality of our service is dependent upon hiring the right person for the right job and ensuring that they are trained and capable to perform the assigned tasks and committed to providing superior customer service. In short, we hire for attitude and train for skill. Andy Frain’s success is a result of the selection, training and retention of the security guards that we hire.
We invest in our managers and security guards so they are trained and capable of living our tradition of “Customer Service is Every Employee’s Job.” Our on-going system of quality audits ensures our customers a high level of service. We continually strive to develop new programs that will improve service and add value for our customers. This client-centric business model has a proven record of successful delivery of customer service, security and technology.
The Andy Frain standard for recruiting encourages industry best practices in hiring qualified, professional people. We carefully select employment candidates who possess the applicable work experience, background, skills and professional image necessary to interact with customers, co-officers and customers. Selected candidates must project a positive image that is representative of the customer service expectations and security standards of our customers and our company.